Use these financial planning tools, resources and ebooks to understand where you are at financially, improve your financial position and create the lifestyle you want for you and your family.
Knowing exactly what is coming in, what is going out and what’s left over is essential if you want to take steps to improve your financial position.
This simple budget calculator will give you a clear picture of your income and expenses so that you:
- Know what you’ve got to save or invest
- Can prioritise your spending and expenses
- Are able to budget, plan and save for things you want in your life – like holidays, private education, renovations or a new home.
Use this calculator to calculate your networth and get a clear picture of your overall financial position. It will allow you to see your:
- Assets and what they’re worth – overall and individually
- Debts and liabilities
- Your total networth.
Ebook – The value of investing in shares
Thinking about investing in shares? Want to better understand the benefits and risks, how the market works and what you should be thinking about as an investor?
This Ebook is designed to help you build your knowledge and understanding, and covers:
- Why people invest in shares
- Returns – income, dividends, compounding and growth in value
- Market volatility and how to manage risk
- Your options for investing in shares.
Ebook – What Parents Want
What Parents Want is the essential guide to achieving financial and lifestyle success with calm efficiency. Written by Prosper Advisory Director, Josh Pennel, it’s packed with best-practice tips and real-life experiences,for parents who want to live a happier and more fulfilling life while being financially secure.Download Ebook