The partners of the Prosper Advisory team have managed my accounting, taxation and financial advice for more than 20 years. They have provided an exemplary service for all of this time. They are impeccably honest, entirely reliable, and always available for advice at short notice. I recommend them without hesitation.
Professor Mark P. Umstad – Director of Maternity Services, Royal Women’s Hospital MB BS, MD, FRCOG, FRANZCOG
Why see a business coach, when you can see us – We are business coaches with the significant added benefit of qualifications, tools, software and understanding of your business and financials. We don’t simply do the tax for the business, we will help you:
- Set goals and meet regularly to keep you updated and accountable to achieving them (and we can actually show you your progress from the financials)
- Understand your business better
- Compare one year to the next
- See and understand trends
- Make clearer and better management decisions going forward
- Plan for the future by analysing the past
- Improve your cash flow
- See where the money went
- Improve profitability
- Take risks out of your business
- Make your business more valuable
- Make your business more saleable
- Bring on a successor and manage succession planning
- Prepare your business for sale in advance so you get the highest price possible
Tax & compliance
If you are looking to get a basic tax return completed, we are not the Accountants for you. We specialise in advising small to medium sized businesses (with at least 10 staff, we have clients with over 200 staff) and families with complex affairs. We will help you:
- Keep your families tax requirements & responsibilities in order and minimise tax
- Ensure you have the right structures and protections in place for now and the future
- Manage your lodgements on time and correctly to keep the ATO off your back
- Make your life easier – Tax if often detailed, stressful, difficult & time consuming. Let us help you.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds
If you have or are considering setting up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) then we are the people for you. SMSF’s are an exciting area and can create excellent wealth and tax benefits – but getting it wrong can be costly. An Accountant and Financial Adviser may be required to assist with your SMSF and we can provide both at the one meeting for you. We can also look after the relevant setup, investment, annual management, financial accounts and audit of the fund. Our ebook is a great reference if you want to learn more. You can also book a complimentary meeting and we can help you understand your superannuation options and needs – Including non SMSF options which may be right for you too.
Business Risk Survey
Please click below to take a short survey that will highlight the key business drviers and risks for your business.
Business Valuation Survey
Please click below to take a short survey that will assist in the valuation of your business.
Please click below to provide your details for our complimentary 15min phone meeting.
Are you a baby boomer?
Receive our complimentary ebook and find out how to have enough money for your dream retirement.
Interested in SMSF's?
Receive our complimentary ebook on what you need to know about SMSF’s.