This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. This website provides an overview or summary only and it should not be considered a comprehensive statement on any matter or relied upon as such.
Prosper Advisory is committed to treating the personal information we collect in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and Privacy Amendment Act 2012 (Cth).
This policy sets out how Prosper Advisory handles personal information.
Prosper Advisory collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- your name, address, contact details including your email address
- your employment titles, educational qualifications and employment history.
- Information in identification documents (e.g. driver’s licence, birth certificate, passport, medicare card)
- Tax file number and other government related identifiers
- Assets and liabilities; Personal and business income; tax and Financial statements.
- Bank account details;
- Shareholdings and details of investments;
- Superannuation details;
- Information regarding insurance;
- Personal information about your spouse and dependants;
- Information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time;
- a record of any queries you have made
- a record of any products or services you have requested or used
Purposes for collecting the information
Prosper Advisory uses a variety of formats for the collection of personal and sensitive information. These includes:
- Collecting information directly from you or your own personal representative;
- Receipt of emails, letters and other correspondence;
- Telephone calls or by appointments in person;
- Publicly available records;
- Through our website
We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about the Prosper Advisory, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to inform you Prosper Advisory products or services we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
- to provide you with products or services you have requested
How we manage personal information
Prosper Advisory is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Prosper Advisory may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about our special offers, samples and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by giving us a call on +613 9557 7654
Access and correction of details
You can access the personal information that Prosper Advisory holds about you by contacting the Prosper Advisory in writing or via the Contact Us page on this website. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Prosper Advisory to correct the information or remove your details altogether.
Prosper Advisory does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties.
Prosper Advisory outsources certain business functions to other organisations.
For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Prosper Advisory, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses,
- promotion and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
- our IT vendor.